Friday, October 1, 2010

What's up, Internets?

You ready for me to thrust my large, throbbing, salty opinions down your throats?

So this is my first blog.  WOOO.  I'll try to make it a good one.  I'll probably talk about things like my life, my taste in music, movies, random youtube videos, and this week's installment of that award-winning documentary of six people's quest for love and meaning. Oh yeah, Jersey Shore is what it's called.  I encourage you to comment, call me out on spelling mistakes, share your own opinion..

By the way, if you're wondering, I named this blog after a song by The Thermals.  Great song.

Right now, though, I'm listening to Get It In - Na Palm.  Yeah, listening to this guy makes me feel like a total douchebag, but I LOVE IT.  I actually downloaded the whole mixtape from this dude.  Even bought his shirt: http://tiny.cc/m8nma .  I'm slowly turning into a total doucher..  Excuse me while I go listen to some of my beloved Silversun Pickups to try and counteract this.

Love you guys.  Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment